Pages

Friday 20 July 2012

EEEK ANOTHER COVER!

Happy Friday, all! The UK cover of THE LOST GIRL is out. And below. This is (I think) the cover that will also be used in Australia, New Zealand, India, etc. The book is in stores in the UK on 3 January 2013 from Random House Children's Books. It's on Amazon here.


So let's recap the covers, shall we? 

 
I think I've been incredibly lucky. They all ooze incredible amounts of loveliness, don't they?


Also: THE LOST GIRL Blogpalooza starts Tuesday. Woo!

7 comments:

  1. The US and UK covers are great, but there is just something about the German cover that I L-O-V-E!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful covers! I love the US and UK ones. If I had to choose just one, it would probably be the US one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love looking at different covers! They're all glorious, Sangu. You have been lucky! Wonderful - bet you can't wait to see them all on the shelf now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all gorgeous, Sangu! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! They're all beautiful, eye-catching covers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All three are great covers that retain similar essences of the novel. That makes all of them very appealing.

    Three cheers! So excited for you :-)

    ReplyDelete