Pages

Friday 4 May 2012

Erratically Yours

Erratic is probably the best way to describe my blogging of late. Also sporadic, irregular and woefully unwitty. Over the last few weeks a lot of things have been eating up my time: moving house, being sick, my baby, and, naturally, writing. I've been working on something new and recently finished a synopsis of that something new. That was a joy. (Anyone else hate synopses with a passion?)

So there we go. That's life at the moment. And I'm off on holiday late next week, so chances are my blogging will continue to be a tad erratic, sporadic, irregular and woefully unwitty in May. 

...After that, though, things should look up. THE LOST GIRL is out end of August and I'm planning a HUGE blog event/blogfest/blogpalooza for the weeks beforehand. And what would a blog event be without you? So look out for that!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

11 comments:

  1. You definitely want to be in the groove a couple months before your book comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finishing your synopsis!

    Hope you have a great upcoming vacation. :)

    (And I only just noticed the website screenshot on your sidebar--cool author site!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, hate synopses! They're the worst. But I can't wait for THE LOST GIRL! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering where you'd popped off to! :) Good to have you back here again! Sounds like you've been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ack, synopses are… hard! Hope you have a fab holiday and come back feeling rested. Can't WAIT for August!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait! Either for the event or the book.

    Good luck until then!!!

    (btw love the cover)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just read the blurb on your book...I can't wait to read it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a fantastic holiday and come back refreshed, relaxed and ready for fame and fortune. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep. HATE writing the dreaded synopsis :P I posted about your book on my blog today! Excited about it...
    http://jessica-therrien.blogspot.com/2012/05/buzz-new-books.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your new book! You will be busy with all you already have plus that.

    ReplyDelete